Pole Power Academy is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: www.polepoweracademy.com
We uphold your rights to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are compliant with its requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, this may affect your use of of the website for any products and services offered on it.
What is your personal information?
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
What information may we collect from you?
Pole Power may collect the following personal information from you:
2. current mailing or residential address;
3. email address;
4. telephone number;
5. age or birth date; and
6. profession or occupation.
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to send communications requested by you;
3. to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
4. to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
5. to comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
1. when you make an enquiry about our services;
2. through our website, including when you register as a member of our website;
3. during conversations between you and our employees;
4. when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
5. when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services.
How do we store your information?
Your personal information is kept (if on paper) via a locked fireproof cabinet.
If your personal information is kept online it will be securely via those listed below.
What systems that are online is my information kept and therefore have their own GDPR policies?
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
2. we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
3. we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
User tracking experience
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, Leadpages and Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Transferring of data
As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, email, Facebook messenger, SMS. At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).