1. Terms and Conditions – Pole Power Academy. (the “Provider”) agrees to provide you with access to the Ultimate Pole Progression Programme (the “Programme”) upon the following terms and conditions. By registering for the Programme, you (the “Participant” or “You”) agree to be bound by and to abide by the following terms and conditions.
2. Effective Date - This Contract shall start upon payment by the Participant for the Programme and shall be enforceable between the parties starting on that payment date.
3. Programme – The Provider agrees to provide access to all of the Programme features as described in the specific Programme sales page on the Date of Sale. The Programme features include pre recorded lessons, voiced over tutorials, checklists, and private a members groups. The Provider may also introduce discounts or bonuses to Participants upon the purchase of other products or services.
The Participant agrees to actively participate in the programme and reach out to the Provider as and when they require support. It is not the responsibility of the Provider to check the Participant is following the programme and making progress unless an additional package has been purchased to provide this service.
4. Photos & Videos and Audio - All lessons are recorded by the Provider and at times will be made available to participants to watch the replay. The Participant understands that by joining any bonus live zoom lessons they are giving permission to the Provider to record and use the content of them, which may be in the form of video, audio and images. The multimedia is only used as part of the programme internally. No content will be shared on social media without prior consent.
5. Programme Use – All ownership rights in the intellectual property related to the Programme remain with the Provider and the Participant may not use or reproduce any of the content in any manner, without the express written consent of the Provider. Any violation of the copyright or trademark rights of the Provider shall result in immediate termination of access to the Programme without refund.
6. Copyright - The material in the Programme is copyright protected, any use of the Programme, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Programme or of its content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Provider.
7. Programme Registration – The Participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by any registration form and to maintain and promptly update the information to ensure it remains true, accurate, current and complete. The Participant is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and for all activities that occur under your account. In consideration of use of the Website, you agree to maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Provider may suspend or terminate Programme access without refund. The Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate access of the Participant to the Programme and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, if the Participant becomes disruptive to the Programme or other Programme participants, fails to follow the Programme guidelines. In the event of a termination of the Programme, the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of Programme cost and shall not be excused from any remaining payments under a payment plan in the event of such termination.
8. Programme Costs – The Participant agrees to join the programme either on a monthly recurring subscription at £97 + VAT per month or on an annually recurring subscription at £997 + VAT per month
Monthly and Annually Subscription Participant will be able to access the content and coaching feedback for as long as they are subscribed.
9. Money Back Guarantee – The Provider wants you to be satisfied with the purchase of your Programme so we offer a money back guarantee. To claim a refund under this guarantee, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within 30 days of your registration for the Programme. You will be required to provide in your e-mail the name of the Programme, the date of purchase, the payment method and the name and e-mail address of the Participant and purchaser. The refund will be processed within 5 business days by the Provider via the original payment method.
10. Passwords - Any passwords and user IDs used for the Programme are for the Participant’s individual use only. The Participant is responsible for the security of their password and user ID (if any), and is responsible for all activities that occur under their user ID and password. The Participant agrees to notify the Provider immediately of any unauthorised use of their password or account or any other breach of security. The Provider will be entitled to monitor passwords and user IDs and, at its discretion, require Providers to change passwords. The Participant further agrees that the Provider will not be responsible for the unauthorised use of a Participant profile by any other person and is under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. The Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a Participant’s failure to comply with these provisions.
11. Paypal, Credit/Debit Card Authorisation – By purchasing the Programme with a payment plan, the Participant hereby authorises the Provider to charge their credit card or other payment card automatically. Should the Participant create a charge back, access to the programme will be revoked.
13. Legal Disclaimer – Professional Advice - The Provider provides the information contained in the Programme to the Participant for informational and educational purposes only. The information contained in the Program, including any interactions with instructors, and participation in any social media groups or chats, shall not be understood or construed as professional advice. The Participant shall be required to use their own judgment in applying the information provided in the Program to their own personal circumstances and may wish to get additional professional advice where appropriate.
14. Legal Disclaimer – Technology – The Provider shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind related to any websites, course hosting platforms or any other technology used in the delivery of the Programme being unavailable or unusable for any reason whatsoever. The Participant hereby agrees that they have the necessary Internet connection and other technology in order to participate fully in the Programme.
15. Limitation of Liability. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall the Provider and its partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, any loss or damages in the nature of or relating to lost business, lost savings, lost data or lost profits arising from your use of, reliance upon, or inability to use the Programme, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties.. The Provider endeavours to provide content that is correct, accurate and timely, no representations or warranties are made regarding the Programme including, without limitation, the Providers provide no representation or warranty that (i) the Programme will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely or suitable for any particular purpose, (ii) that the operation of the course hosting platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, (iii) that defects or errors in the Programme will be corrected, (iv) that the course hosting platform will be free from viruses, malware, worms or other harmful components, and (v) that communications to or from the course hosting platform will be secure and/or not intercepted. You acknowledge and agree that you are using the Programme at your own risk and liability.
17. Release and Indemnity. The Participant hereby agrees to release the Provider and their partners, employees, consultants, agents and licensors from, and in no event shall any or all of the Providers and their partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors be liable to you or any other person or entity, for any and all liabilities and damages (including any direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits) whatsoever arising from your use of the Programme (including any breach by you thereof), or otherwise relating to this Agreement and you agree that your sole remedy for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses is to cease using the Programme. The Participant will indemnify and hold harmless the Provider and its partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors from and against any claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees) incurred by any of them due to or resulting from your use of the Programme or otherwise relating to this Agreement (including any breach by you thereof). The Participant will also indemnify and hold harmless the Provider and their partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Programme or its content.
18. Customer Service Requests – If you have questions or comments or regarding the Programme please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entire Agreement - This is the entire agreement between the Participant and the Provider relating to your access and use of the Programme and the content therein.